Art for All Show & Contest at
Gail Borden Public Library
Who: Open to all Art for All artists in good standing (dues are
current) and who have met the requirement for at least 3
hours of volunteer work for AFA by November 15th.
What: A showcase of art created by AFA members and judged
event which includes a total of $1000 in cash awards
divided among five awards.
Our judge is an individual who is very knowledgeable in a variety
of artistic mediums.
Each AFA artist is limited to one (1) piece of art.
All artists will complete a form and check in prior to having
their work submitted for hanging.
When: Drop off - Monday, December 1st at the library
6:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Please be prompt as there is limited time to hang the works
Pick up - Monday, December 29th (6:30 - 7:00 p.m.)
You may designate another person to drop off or pick up your piece.
How: An Art for All display card must be attached to your work
NO PRICES ARE PERMITTED!
The word “CALL” must appear on the price line on the card.
The library will keep a list with the contact information
ART FOR ALL DECEMBER LUNCHEON
Library Show winners will be announced!
Saturday, Dec. 13 - 1:15pm
THE BIG SKILLET - 90 Tyler Creek Plaza, Elgin,
located just north of the McLean & Big Timber intersection,
across from Burger King.
Total price per person $13 includes lunch, tax, and tip.
(Friends and family welcome to attend.)
PAYMENT for all attending is due no later than December 1st
(the date of the Library art show drop off)
Please pay by check payable to "Art For All", or give cash
(exact amount, please) to Nanette. You will receive a receipt for cash. You may also pay at either the November Membership or Board meeting.
There will be Six (6) menu options for our group:
1. TURKEY BACON CLUB on sourdough toast, with lettuce, tomato, shredded cheddar & mayo.
2. TUNA CLUB served with lettuce & tomato.
3. CHICKEN CHEDDAR MELT TORTILLA WRAP served with grilled onions,lettuce & honey dijon dressing.
4. VEGGIE TORTILLA WRAP contains spinach, red onions,green peppers, mushrooms, avocado,lettuce, cheddar & jack cheese with a side of raspberry dressing.
5. PATTI MELT 1/2 lb. burger and includes American cheese & grilled onion, on grilled rye.
6. GRANNY'S MEATLOAF MELT, Sliced meatloaf on Grilled Sourdough bread with melted Swiss cheese and grilled onions.
All meals are served with cole slaw, and choice of french fries or fresh fruit and include your choice of one of two “Chef’s Choice” soup.
Beverages included are your choice of coffee, hot or iced tea with lemon, Pepsi, diet Pepsi, Siera Mist, root beer, milk.