Art & Soul is just around the corner! We have filled all of the outside booth spots with a total of 66 artists and artisans with ten of those being our Art for All members!
This year we will be "filling the gallery" with art from our members in our shared exhibit inside Elgin Artspace Lofts instead of being in a tent as in the past. This year, the shared exhibit will include the works of interested artist residents of Elgin Artspace Lofts, too! It is bound to be an awesome exhibit!
- We intend to fill the wall space first then use the panels if needed. However, you may specifically request a panel space if this would work better for you - just send me an email.
- The space you will have on the wall will be equal to the size of one side of a panel though you might be able to go higher (depending upon how comfortable you are with heights!). All artists must remove nails and patch the walls in their exhibit area when their artwork has been removed.
- You may purchase more than one space - each one is $25. You may also bring a small table (not to exceed the size of your wall space) for bins of your work or other items such as notecards, etc.
- We will begin the hanging process THIS Saturday, July 11th. You may bring your work at 10:00, but unlike our "regular" exhibits, you will be expected to hang your work yourself if possible or hang it with help. If you cannot make it this Saturday OR if you will be exhibiting items such as jewelry (which should wait until the weekend of the show), let me know what will work best for you. Please bring your payment at the time of the hanging.
- The application is located on the Art & Soul on the Fox website http://www.elginartandsoul.com/gallery-shared-exhibit.html which is under the "More" tab on the right side of the menu bar. Please note that the application has recently been updated, but it is not necessary for anyone who has already submitted an application to submit another.
IMPORTANT! If anyone could help with the hanging, this Saturday it would be most appreciated!
The following members have expressed an interest in participating in participating in this shared exhibit to display and SELL their work! I'm certain there are others who have not specifically let me know yet so please complete the application or contact me as soon as possible! I apologize if I have overlooked anyone who has previously contacted me.
Arnold Kinast - 1 table space PAID & application completed
Jeanette Hubiak - 1 table space PAID & application completed
Jeffree Hansen - 1 space PAID & application completed
Ivan Mayo - 2 spaces requested
Karen Castillo - 2 spaces PAID & application completed
First Star Art - 2 spaces
Karen McGuire - 2 spaces PAID (our newest member) - application needed
Reba Young - 1 space
Kimberly Witz - 1 space
Marcia Gutierrez & Geannina Gutierrez - 1 space
Sandy Nickerson - 2 spaces